- Workshop times depend on the sunset for that time of year.
- Specific itinerary and information will be emailed to those attending.
- Mentoring sessions are not intended for beginners. Attendees must be comfortable shooting in manual. I recommend all mentor attendees come with a prime lens for shooting (35mm, or 50mm) and be familiar with photoshop (cs2-6 or the cloud). I do not teach Lightroom.
- If you decide after purchasing your seat to mentor that you cannot attend or will not be able to attend, the 50% deposit remains nonrefundable, but will be transferable to a mentor session at a later date if interested. I do not reschedule mentor sessions based on cloudy or overcast days, but will reschedule if it rains out. Their are many teachable moments still on cloudy days.
- Photographers mentoring must live outside a 40 mile radius of Lake Zurich, IL (60047).
To register for outdoor mentoring please email email@example.com or use contact tab to discuss possible dates. Happy to answer any additional questions!